What Do You Know About Me?
hello guys ..
how are you today? I hope you are in good
health
well in today's
opportunity let me introduce myself so that readers know about themselves me
Hello, my name is Rahmi Delviandri, you can call me Rahmi, Ami, Amide, or mimid that's my name. My name has a meaning, namely rahmi which means affection is taken from the word "Rahiim" while delviandri comes from the name of both parents. Which means the meaning of my name is the love of both parents. I am a cheerful and sociable person in the real world even though I look cool in cyberspace but I am a very caring person
I was born in Duri, May
04 2002, and I live in Duri, Mandau District with my parents. I am the first of
3 siblings and have 2 younger brothers who are 16 years and 3 years old. I had
attended Tk It al-Jauhar and 6 years at SD Negeri 7 Mandau after that I was
junior high school in integrated Islam Al-Kautsar there I started to follow the
student council organization and served as the information department and wall
magazine there I also attended a juice graduation to 30.
after that I continued my education at SMA Negeri 1 Mandau, there I have a lot of experience and a lot of participation in organizations and extracurricular activities I have participated in PIK-R and gained a lot of experience and have served as Deputy Chairman and also I have participated in ROHIS for 2 years and have served as 2nd secretary besides that I also attended ANAK FORUM organization (FANDAU) and had attended a meeting in Bengkalis and had a lot of extraordinary experiences. besides that, I like the literature section and follow MADING's extracurricular activities
after I graduated from SMAN 1 Mandau I continued my
education through several SNMPTN, SBMPTN, and PBUD pathways.
Alhamdulilah, I passed the SBMPTN option 1 Riau
University Physics Education, here I will study for about 4 years, I have
always dreamed of becoming a teacher, because teachers are a noble job for
women.
so many introductions about myself more and less I
apologize.
"You can not be someone else how hard you want to
be someone else you will still be yourself"
That is all and thank you
wassalamualikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh




Cemungutt amiiwww😚😚😚
BalasHapusSemungutt jga buatt ayu 🙈
HapusFighting amii🥰
BalasHapusFightingg jugaa dita!! 😍
HapusWauww
BalasHapusI proud of you ami😍
Thank youu inun 😍
HapusKeep fighting Mi!
BalasHapusThank you!! 😍
HapusAmiiiwww
BalasHapushuaaa kerennn😘
BalasHapusHello ami😍😍 i like your experience
BalasHapusHii amii i proud of you 😎
BalasHapusFighting rahmiiii❤
BalasHapusSemangat amii smoga sukses ya😍
BalasHapus#manisha:v
Hapusmantaap amii,mangaats💕
BalasHapusSukses terus beib💜
BalasHapusSemangattt mii😊
BalasHapusSemangat ami 😘❤
BalasHapusSemangat amii 🥰
BalasHapuswahhh, your experience..
BalasHapusYohoho, kapan reunian nih mii :v
BalasHapus